Turn the switch off, press the reset button on the disposal bottom. Make sure there is nothing inside the disposal (spoon, fork, food, etc). Plunge the sink with a plunger. If it only hums when you try it again the blades are jammed. Turn it back off, use a wooden broom or plunger handle to turn the blades inside the disposal. If this does not work and you need our assistance, there will be a minimum $50 charge to unclog and reset the disposal.
What to do when:
- Washing machine is not spinning the water out.
- Dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes.
- Dryer is not drying clothes. Runs, but not drying.
- Refrigerator/Freezer is not working.
- Stove eye(s) not working.
- Heater is not coming on at all.
- Heater is not working. It is blowing cold air.
- Air conditioner is leaking.
- Air conditioning is not coming on at all.
- Air conditioning is not cooling. It is blowing warm air.
- Water heater is leaking.
- No hot water throughout the unit.
- Toilet is clogged.
- Garbage disposal is clogged.
- Toilet is running constantly.
- Toilet is leaking onto the floor.