Check the breaker in the panel box. Turn the breaker off & back on. Give the unit 5 – 10 minutes to come on. If this does not work call the maintenance office.
What to do when:
- Washing machine is not spinning the water out.
- Dishwasher is not cleaning the dishes.
- Dryer is not drying clothes. Runs, but not drying.
- Refrigerator/Freezer is not working.
- Stove eye(s) not working.
- Heater is not coming on at all.
- Heater is not working. It is blowing cold air.
- Air conditioner is leaking.
- Air conditioning is not coming on at all.
- Air conditioning is not cooling. It is blowing warm air.
- Water heater is leaking.
- No hot water throughout the unit.
- Toilet is clogged.
- Garbage disposal is clogged.
- Toilet is running constantly.
- Toilet is leaking onto the floor.